The following forms are completed annually. Below are links for electronic filing through the ELCA Web site.
- Annual Congregation Reports (previously called “Parochial Reports”) – Due around Feb. 15 annually. NOTE: Contact the synod office for assistance with ID & password
- Form A (link to elca.org) – Congregational report for the year ending December 31, 2018
- Form C (link to elca.org) – Information about this congregation’s program for the year ending 2018
- The following info is presented to assist with 2018 online reporting preparation.
- Annual Rostered Minister’s Report to the Synod Bishop (link to forms on elca.org) – Due around Feb. 15 annually. Use “send” function on fillable pdf report form, or send completed form directly to Bishop Graham
- Statement of Intent 2019 (link to fillable Survey Monkey file)
Link to these forms from Portico Benefit Services (formerly called the ELCA Board of Pensions), including
- Change of Call Report
- End of Call Notification
- Rollover Forms for the ELCA Retirement Plan
- and more
At times of CONGREGATIONAL TRANSITION
- From Pastoral Vacancy to Installation (2016 edition), also known as the “Vacancy Handbook”
- Covenant for Interim Ministry (fillable pdf file, 7/2016 edition)
- Call Meeting Template (2/2016 edition)
And find additional forms, such as the Payment Request Form, on the “Treasurer Desk” page.
BACKGROUND CHECKS Completion of background check required of all adults working with youth at synodical events. Send this form to the synod office to the attention of Katharyn Wheeler. Review our Background Check Policy (7/5/16 update). Fees associated with a Background Check will be determined based on individual factors. Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-417-3678.