The following forms are completed annually. Below are links for electronic filing through the ELCA Web site.
- Annual Congregation Reports – due around Feb. 15 annually (previously called “Parochial Reports”)
- Online reporting is preferred. Use links below.
- Same forms, different format – based on 2015 Year End (pdf files) – available as useful
- Annual Rostered Leader’s Report to the Synod Bishop (link) – Use “send” function on fillable pdf report form, or send completed form directly to Bishop Graham
- TIPS for Completing Rostered Leaders’ Reports are available in archived “Staff Insights” blog post (1/27/15)
- Statement of Intent 2017 (link to fillable Survey Monkey file)
Link to these forms from Portico Benefit Services (formerly called the ELCA Board of Pensions), including
- Change of Call Report
- End of Call Notification
- Rollover Forms for the ELCA Retirement Plan
- and more
At times of CONGREGATIONAL TRANSITION
- From Pastoral Vacancy to Installation (2016 edition), also known as the “Vacancy Handbook”
- Covenant for Interim Ministry (fillable pdf file, 7/2016 edition)
- Call Meeting Template (2/2016 edition)
And find additional forms, such as the Payment Request Form, on the “Treasurer Desk” page.
Background Checks – Completion of background check required of all adults working with youth at synodical events. Send this form to the synod office to the attention of Katharyn Wheeler. Review our Background Check Policy (7/5/16 update). Fees associated with a Background Check will be determined based on individual factors. Direct questions to kwheelermetrodcelca.org or 202-417-3678.