The following forms are completed annually. Below are links for electronic filing through the ELCA Web site.
- 2013 Statement of Intent (posted 9/20/12) – online format made available by Stewardship & Mission Table for use of Metro D.C. Synod
- Rostered Leader’s Report to the Synod Bishop
- Annual Congregation Reports – sometimes called “Parochial Reports”
- Forms A & C
- Form B – Congregational Leadership Directory
Link to these forms from Portico Benefit Services (formerly called the ELCA Board of Pensions), including
- Change of Call Report
- End of Call Notification
- Rollover Forms for the ELCA Retirement Plan
- and more
Background Check Authorization Form (rtf file) – Completion of background check required of all adults working with youth at synodical events. Send this form to the synod office to the attention of Harold Sargeant, AIM. Fees associated with a Background Check will be determined based on individual factors. Direct questions to hsargeantmetrodcelca.org or 202-417-3678.