The following forms are completed annually. Below are links for electronic filing through the ELCA Web site.
- Annual Congregation Reports - due around Feb. 15 annually (previously called “Parochial Reports”)
- Online reporting is preferred. Use links below.
- Same forms, different format (pdf files) – available as useful
- Annual Rostered Leader’s Report to the Synod Bishop (link) - Use “Synods” tab to select appropriate form; send completed form to Bishop Graham (links not yet active)
- Statement of Intent 2015 (link to fillable Survey Monkey file)
- 2014 Mission Support Response Card (rtf file)
- Form B – Congregational Leadership Directory (link not yet active)
Link to these forms from Portico Benefit Services (formerly called the ELCA Board of Pensions), including
- Change of Call Report
- End of Call Notification
- Rollover Forms for the ELCA Retirement Plan
- and more
At times of congregational transition
- From Pastoral Vacancy to Installation: A Handbook from the Metropolitan Washington, D.C. Synod, ELCA (2011 edition), also known as the “Vacancy Manual”
- Covenant for Interim Ministry (pdf file, 8/2014 edition)
Background Checks (updated 7/14) – Completion of background check required of all adults working with youth at synodical events. Send this form to the synod office to the attention of Amy Acland. Fees associated with a Background Check will be determined based on individual factors. Direct questions to aaclandmetrodcelca.org or 202-417-3678.