305 E Street, NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20001
Find a list of phone extensions on the “Staff” page.
- The Judiciary Square Metro stop is conveniently located around the corner from the synod office. The Red Line train comes into the station. Exit toward 4th Street and walk toward the steeple of First Trinity Lutheran Church. Ring the buzzer or call for access.
- Not far from the office is the Gallery Place Metro stop, an access point for Green, Yellow and Red Lines.
- PARKING – Very limited street and parking garage parking available in the vicinity of 4th & E Streets.
- On-street parking you might find is metered and enforced until 10:00 p.m.
- Not maintained by the synod, this map indicates area parking: http://en.parkopedia.com/parking/305_e_street_northwest_washington/.
- There is limited, free parking after 6:30 p.m. on the west side of 4th Street between E and F Streets.