Learning from the Enneagram in Stress – May 11 and 13
The Enneagram is a tool for spiritual growth and self-discovery. This series explores leadership in crisis situations. Join Rev. Jamie Butcher, certified teacher with Enneagram Georgia and International Enneagram Professional, to explore this ancient path to understanding self and others.
The two-day workshop was presented over Zoom.
Because this was a paid session, the resources from this event are not made available to the general public.
Day 1: Introduction to the Enneagram – Monday, May 11th 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- What it is and What it Isn’t (30 mins)
- Explanation of test and results (20 mins)
- Type descriptions and opportunity to respond via chat (30 mins)
- Triaddescriptions with primary emotion conversation (20 mins)
- Q & A with Jamie around types (20 mins)
Day 2: The Enneagram and Stress – Wednesday, May 13th 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Levels of Health with Type Descriptions, opportunity to respond via chat (30 mins)
- Inner Dynamics with Type Descriptions, opportunity to respond via chat (30 mins)
- Triad breakout sessions (20 mins)
- Spiritual disciplines for type and more (20 mins)
- Final Q & A with Jamie (20 mins)
Meet Our Presenter
The Enneagram is a tool for spiritual growth and self-discovery. The Rev. Jamie Butcher is a certified teacher with Enneagram Georgia and professional member of the International Enneagram Association. A graduate of the University of Virginia and Princeton Theological Seminary, Jamie is a minister of the Presbyterian Church (USA), currently serving as Associate Pastor for Discipleship and Formation at First Presbyterian Church in Atlanta, Georgia. She lives in nearby Decatur with her husband and son.